Thursday, July 28, 2016

23 Days until transfer!

Jaiden went and watched Connor play baseball in Great Falls today and she came home with a Griz onesie!  That's my girl!  :)  Pretty excited to add this to our collection.

Bridget has her 1st ultrasound tomorrow morning to assure the medication is doing its job.  I'll be excited to hear how things look and to make sure we are on track.  I'm really not concerned, Bridget does such a good job and is incredibly smart and intuitive.

Cody comes home FINALLY in 5 days, our house is so antsy waiting for him.  Working for a month straight is awfully trying for our whole family.  The pay off is that he gets to be home almost as long as he is away.

Excited for tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. I am beyond excited for all of you! I love that you are sharing your experience with all of us. As your friend it makes me happy to be able to share in this life changing experience! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following us Misty! You've been a great friend for so many years, I'm happy I get to continue sharing these life experiences with you! xo

    ReplyDelete